- Business Cards
- Corporate Branding
- Wedding Stationary
- Post Cards
- Thank You Cards
- Website Graphics
- Gift Certificates
- Photo Cards
- Tax Preparation Folders
- CD Covers & Labels
png, jpeg, pdf, and more.
The Design Process
- It's important to get a sense about my clients, know their needs for the project, and know their tastes. This is done through e-mails, phone calls, or meetings in person. During this part of the process, I draft up a rough plan on paper. If a customer feels that they require more inspiration, I often refer them to my online store and ask them to send me links to products that they like and indicate what it is that they like about each one.
- I also need to know the timing for the project, along with the budget and timeline.
- If required, we choose a printing company and research dimensions of the product, bleed size, and format to export the design in.
- Once I have a good concept of what you are looking for, I start to rough out the design in Adobe Illustrator.
- I like to keep my customers actively involved in the process, so I often e-mail parts of the design as I go along to ensure you are happy with the direction that the design is taking.
- When the design is complete, I will send you a preview of your design to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the final product.
- Any final revisions will be made, then sent to you to review and provide final approval.
- Upon completion of payment, the final files will be sent to you.
- The final step is to publish your work. This is performed by a printing company of your choice. I generally encourage my customers to deal with local printing companies, as I believe in supporting local business and I feel that it reduces costs to my clients. I can offer recommendations as to the type of printing company that I feel produces a good product. I also deal with an online printing company who produces excellent products if a local printer does not suit my client's needs.
- Please note that printing costs are not included in the design fee.
Quotes: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
Pricing Based on: $35/hour
Every project is different, so we will require as many details pertaining to the job as possible. The more prepared you are, the less your project will cost.
During the consultation, an estimated cost will be determined and 50% of that fee will be required to be paid prior to the project initiation. Please keep in mind that the final price will not match the estimate exactly and may be less or more. Any revisions outside of the regular design process will likely add time to the estimation. For more information on our pricing, please consult the terms and conditions below.
Files will be sent to customers after the final installment has been paid.
Websites can vary greatly in price. The pricing depends on the amount of pages that you require for your site, whether you require an online store, the number of custom images your site needs, etc. Outside of the initial fees for setting up your website, there are additional monthly hosting fees, a one-time fee for custom domain names (eg. www.pamsdesigns.ca - you can choose to have a free site name by using www.yolasite.com/pamsdesigns, but this will make you appear less credible to perspective customers)
General Website Services:
- Creating each webpage
- Inputting text, images, etc.
- Creating links
- Setting up Menu & Submenus
- Setting up heading & link colours
- Creating Images to display products and to make site look uniform
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Google Submission
- on a Template Based Website so YOU can edit your site in the future (this will save you a lot of money in the future)
- Requires Monthly Subscription for custom domain names, otherwise hosting is free ($5-$10 USD/month; yearly fees are also available)
Other Options Include:
- Google Analytics Setup
- CSS coding changes (available with $10/month package)
- Custom Domain Name ($14 for .ca; $13 for .com /year)
- Mobile Device Publishing (available with $10/month package)
- Online Store ($10/month)
Want to set up your own website? No problem. Just sign up with Yola to create your own site. It's easy widget based platform is great for people new to making websites. Still want some help with SEO (search engine optimization) and images? We can help you with that.
Terms & Conditions
All services require an advance non-refundable deposit of 50% of the project estimation before the project begins. The remaining will be due upon completion of the work. We accept payment by Paypal, which allows credit card payments and bank payments or we allow e-mail money transfers. Cash or checks by local clients is also acceptable. Checks must be received and clear before any work will begin. We reserve the right to ask the full amount of any extra material required for your project (photos, fonts, clipart, etc…). Extra material for your design will be purchased upon receipt of the payment in full. The final artwork will be delivered upon receipt of the full payment for the job, as outlined by Pam's Designs.
Ownership / Copyright of the final flattened artwork become the property of the client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the design upon payment of all fees. Pam's Designs maintains ownership of certain photos, fonts, clipart and graphics. Any and all outside third-party copyright permissions are the sole responsibility of the client.
Pam's Designs retains the right to display the artwork in our portfolio and advertising materials. Our portfolio is a reflection of the work we have done and some of the possibilities of the work we are capable of doing.
Other customers of Pam's Designs may use some of the same graphical elements to create designs.
We will strive to create products without grammatical or spelling errors, however, we will not be liable for errors or omissions in spelling or content. Once a design is approved by the client, errors become the responsibility of the client.
Revisions are charged at our hourly design rate.
Once a project has been approved, Pam's Designs is not responsible for any errors in the project. NO refunds are given after a final approval has been received.
Pam's Designs assumes no liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from the use or misuse of its products. Furthermore, Pam's Designs assumes no responsibility for liabilities resulting from errors once client approval has been given (See “Client Approval”). It is the responsibility of the customer to check copyright laws on their designs and seek out legal consult, if necessary.
With all printing, it can be expected that there may be some colour variations from what you have seen on screen to what the final product looks like. There may also be variations in colours between printing runs. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing and bulk-run printing systems. The delivered files are not considered colour-accurate proofs. Colour prints from client-owned equipment are also not considered to be colour-accurate proofs.
Your personal information (e-mails, phone numbers, etc.) will never be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please contact us